Thursday, August 7, 2008

ALL DAY!!!

Just wanted to share my excitement about Mason using the potty ALL DAY at school today AND YESTERDAY!!! Not one accident! YAY!!!!!!! Im so proud of him! It will be so nice when he is completely trained and we can stop spending so much money on pull-ups!

I spoke to one of Mason's teachers today and she spoke so highly of him (I totally blushed with pride! LOL) She said he is such a sweet boy and he has the best manners (she complimented me on that--thanks, miss! <--see I have good manners too! LOL) I love Mason's good manners too. It is so cute hearing him say, "Excuse me, mommy?" when he wants to interrupt me. Or, "Can I have a paper..... pweese?" and "Banks, mama!" Too funny! Anyway, the teacher said that Mason talks ALL THE TIME at school! I am SOOOOOOO happy to know that because in past he was very quiet in class but his normal talkative self at home! His past teachers thought he only whispered and rarely spoke. So this is a VERY nice change! He is doing so well and I am so happy!!!

No comments: