Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'M MELTING!! I'M MELTING!!!

Yes, just like the Wicked Witch of the West, IM MELTING! But with much less water, of course! It is so stinkin hot right now! Our poor air conditioner cannot keep up with the heat. The temp inside our house has been 79 degrees all day even though we have the thermostat set at 70 degrees. Bura called the AC repair man and he thinks our unit is too small for the square footage of our house. Just what we want to hear! I have been walking around the house with my 2 weapons against this nasty heat: a wet towel on my neck and a spray bottle in my hand. I'm ready to go jump into the Mason's kiddie pool in the backyard!

Mason is walking around in hot, fleece, footed pajamas! YUCK! I dont know how he can stand it but he loves those pjs! He is going through the "I want to dress myself" phase which is cute-as-can-be! I love it when in the mornings I say, "Let's get dressed!" And he walks over to the closet, looks up at his clothes, puts his finger on his chin and says, "Wet's see!" HAHAHA There has only been a couple occasions when we've had to go out with him all mismatched and looking like he had a blind wardrobe assistant!

One more day of this heatwave and then we'll be in the 80's (I NEVER thought Id be so happy to say something like that!). Hopefully our AC will continue to work (unlike last year) and our 3 bedroom fans dont conk out on us! Otherwise Ill be standing with my head in the freezer all night!

No comments: