Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bigfoot

All I wanted to do was sleep after I dropped Mason off at school. I took a 4 hour nap and boy did I ever need it!

Ive been pushing my body pretty hard over the last week, asking it to do things it hasnt done in years. Its paying off though. Ive lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I cant wait to see the outline of my muscles again.

After my snooze, I picked up Mason and we went for another hike. This time we hiked the entire trail. Its not a difficult trail and is only about a mile long at the most. We've yet to explore the other trails in the preserve.

I wore my new shoes and wow did my feet hurt. Definitely not supposed to happen. Definitely NOT good.

After our hike, we went to REI so I could exchange my shoes for the other pair I had my eye on. The salesman measured my foot and suprise! My foot is actually bigger than I thought--a size 10. Nice. I thought a size 9 made me feel amazonish! Riiight.

Since Mason is quickly becomming my hiking partner, I got him a pair of hiking boots too. He slipped and fell a couple times on the trail today so the boots should take care of that little problem!

No comments: